Saturday, April 19, 2008

Martha Stewart

I sent a copy of "Baby Face," samples, and a show idea (faux letterpress wedding invitations and/or birth announcements) to Martha Stewart and actually received a positive response! Well, no, not from the lady herself but someone involved with producing her show. Very exciting! But now, even though I’ve been assured they’re “just waiting for an opening,” I haven’t been able to get any more details. If and when I do, I will definitely let you know. In the meantime, please send positive thoughts!

In the spirit of visualization (if you've seen/read "The Secret," you'll know what I'm talking about) here's a MOCK still from the "taping." Don't try to play it...it's just pretend! The magic of Photoshop...that's even my first book in her hands!!

No comments:

Post a Comment